Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fun-Paper - No-underwear class photo

In a school in Miami there was created fuss because of a girl that is posing on a class photo without underwear.

The 16-year-old wasn’t wearing panties because she was afraid that her underwear would be seen through her dress. It was not the intension that the ‘private parts’ off the girl would be so visible in the photograph.

“I was stunned when I saw the yearbook. I immediately began to cry and I don’t dear to go to school,” said the girl. “This is my first year on this school and it’s a very important year. The picture will always follow me”.

Her mother asks to take the yearbook out off circulation, but the school board refuses that. The school said there is only a shadow to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be free to post your comments :)

Your Ad Here